What I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me About Being a College Athlete:
- The importance of grades starting as a freshmen.
- The importance of preparing for ACT and SAT exams.
- Applying for regular admissions as well as athletic admissions.
- Setting long-range goals for ten years after high school.
- Look at schools that meet academic needs as well as athletic needs.
- Visit campuses that are being considered.
- Learn time management skills before starting college.
- Develop communication skills as a team member and as a student.