- The theme for the week is "A Night in the Big City". Parents can donate supplies for each class to decorate the hallways according to their assigned "Big City". Seniors have Honolulu, Juniors have New Orleans, Sophomores have Las Vegas, and Freshmen have New York.
- Parents are needed to help supervise on Saturday, October 6th, starting at 2pm. Students will be decorating their assigned hallway or cafeteria.
- Students are needed to help their class decorate on Saturday, October 6th at 2pm.
- Parents can also earn service hours by donating decorations for the Homecoming Dance. Gift cards to Michaels or Party City are needed so we can purchase items for the center pieces.
- Contact Mrs. Cadwalader at ext. 516 to volunteer or donate.
This years Homecoming Dance is scheduled on Saturday, October 13th from 6:30pm to 11:30pm at the Quiet Cannon in Montebello. This dance is a semi-formal event where appetizers and desserts will be served. Pre-sale tickets are on sale at the front office for $20 from Wednesday 9/26, to Wednesday, 10/10. Tickets will be sold for $25 on Thursday, 10/11 and Friday, 10/12. No tickets will be sold at the door.
CSHM students may pick up a permission slip and guest passes form from the front office. These forms must be filled out in advance in order to purchase dance tickets. The responsibilities and guidelines for both CSHM students and their guests are outlined on these forms. Before purchasing tickets, all tuition must be up to date and students must be in good disciplinary standing. No Refunds will be given.