CSHM Scholarship Program
CSHM's encourages and rewards students who strive for academic excellence. We know that it can be challenging for some families to meet the cost of tuition, especially when families do not qualify for Financial Aid. Whatever your situation may be, CSHM is here to help. For the 2023 - 2024 school year we will be offering a limited number of merit scholarships that, if granted, apply to all four academic years, assuming the student maintains grade and disciplinary requirements.
Applications will be accepted from November 1st, 2022 through January 31st, 2023
*Applications that are postmarked and received after the deadline will not be considered.
$3000 Cardinal Scholarship of Achievement
CSHM seeks to reward students who will be an asset to the Cardinal community. This scholarship is available for incoming Freshmen who have made achievements both in and out of the classroom. If awarded, this scholarship is automatically renewed for Sophomore, Junior and Senior year with the condition that the Requirements, outlined below, are maintained.
Applicant requirements for application consideration
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above at time of submission
- Be involved in one or more extra-curricular activities
- Be in good standing with the Dean of Students
- Scholarships are open to all incoming freshmen that are not already receiving a scholarship through CSHM.
- Scholarship applications will only be reviewed for students who have an application turned in.
- Scholarships are awarded by a combination of factors in addition to grades and classroom performance.